Why 15 facts??? Because a good friend sent me that facebook personal fact thing and 15 is half of 30. (Read on and you’ll find out why that is important. Also, tomorrow is the 15th and a very important day!)
1. I’m turning 30 tomorrow! (Hence the reason for 15 personal facts – because my birthday is on the 15th.)
2. I wake up everyday with joy – simply because Jesus loves me and I know it.
3. My siblings are the most creative people I know. (If you’ve met them, you know its true!)
4. I just started taking piano lessons!
5. I played roller hockey for 4 years.
6. My soon-to-be sister-in-law has named me “Honest Annie” for obvious reasons.
7. My favorite number is 73.
8. My first kiss was when I was about 7 because my friend and I wanted to know what it was like. She and I agreed that we would grow up to be good kissers 😉
9. I studied Christian Apologetics for a year at the Oxford Centre for Christian Apologetics in Oxford, England.
10. I’ve been in love and had my heart broken… and my life is deeper and more beautiful for it.
11. I’ve been babysitting/nannying for 18 years.
12. I am ridiculously fond of my orange cat named after the british pottery, Denby.
13. I find four leaf clovers all the time.
14. I have insatiable curiosity – I never run out of questions.
15. I have more fun on the average day than most people I know… because my life is extraordinary!