I have a confession.
If I were a Disney Princess I would want to be Belle (rad dresses AND a personal library!!)… However, I am actually Snow White!!!
and here is WHY –
– I wouldn’t mind wearing the same dress everyday, if it were the one with Superman colors
– She and I sing while we work
– She talks to the animals in the forest and I talk to the animals in the Shire
– She and I both love nature and live in a little houses in the woods!
– She has 7 loyal friends and cooks for them… The friends I have are loyal and we all love eating food together!
– I LOVE apples
– I sometimes romanticize about going to sleep and waking up with all of my “problems” fixed
– I thankfully don’t have a wicked anyone after me… but not EVERYTHING has to match!
– When it comes to love – I like her style! I wouldn’t mind if a handsome, independently wealthy, confident young man, would just stumble into my life – He would take one look at me and know that I’m beautiful in and out whether I’m wearing my work clothes, play clothes, or Princess costume
– I actually still believe in the power of true love’s kiss, and I don’t just blame Disney. A good kiss, at the right moment, given with passion and love actually do make the world better… at least that moment.
– And Someday my Prince will come… Someday just isn’t today.
*All Rights Reserved on the picture of me at age 4, 1988, My first time in Disneyland!