Running? Anxious? Stressed?
Are you preoccupied with any or all of the "Holiday" thoughts below...
- the money you are spending that you don’t have
- how you are going to get your house cleaned
- when you can possibly squeeze in a nap
- how to avoid certain people
- your lack of Christmas romance and serious consideration of online dating
- how your presents, tables, outfits, accessories, and kids can be insta-pinsta-gram ready
IF any of these resonate with your stress ~ then perhaps its time you took a moment to consider what Christmas is all about (I highly encourage you to watch Linus’ speech from ‘A Charlie Brown’s Christmas‘).
Take a moment to ponder… A poor carpenter, his pregnant virgin-bride, a humble manger, and the coming Savior.